- class unreal.GameplayCueNotify_Static(outer=None, name='None')¶
A non instantiated UObject that acts as a handler for a GameplayCue. These are useful for one-off “burst” effects.
Editor Properties: (see get_editor_property/set_editor_property)
gameplay_cue_tag(GameplayTag): [Read-Write] Tag this notify is activated by
is_override(bool): [Read-Write] Does this Cue override other cues, or is it called in addition to them? E.g., If this is Damage.Physical.Slash, we wont call Damage.Physical afer we run this cue.
- handle_gameplay_cue(my_target, event_type, parameters) → None¶
Generic Event Graph event that will get called for every event type
- on_active(my_target, parameters) → bool¶
- on_execute(my_target, parameters) → bool¶
- on_remove(my_target, parameters) → bool¶