- class unreal.AIRequestPriority¶
- HARD_SCRIPT: AIRequestPriority¶
Actions LDs really want AI to perform.
- LOGIC: AIRequestPriority¶
Actions AI wants to do due to its internal logic.
- REACTION: AIRequestPriority¶
Actions being result of game-world mechanics, like hit reactions, death, falling, etc. In general things not depending on what AI’s thinking.
- SOFT_SCRIPT: AIRequestPriority¶
Actions requested by Level Designers by placing AI-hinting elements on the map.
- ULTIMATE: AIRequestPriority¶
Ultimate priority, to be used with caution, makes AI perform given action regardless of anything else (for example disabled reactions).