- class unreal.UserInterfaceActionType¶
Types of user interfaces that can be associated with a user interface action
- BUTTON: UserInterfaceActionType¶
Momentary buttons or menu items. These support enable state, and execute a delegate when clicked.
- CHECK: UserInterfaceActionType¶
Similar to Button but will display a readonly checkbox next to the item.
- COLLAPSED_BUTTON: UserInterfaceActionType¶
Similar to Button but has the checkbox area collapsed
- NONE: UserInterfaceActionType¶
An action which should not be associated with a user interface action
- RADIO_BUTTON: UserInterfaceActionType¶
Radio buttons are similar to toggle buttons in that they are for menu items that store on/off state. However they should be used to indicate that menu items in a group can only be in one state