Using what you have learned over the course of this Quick Start Guide, try to do the following:
- Extend the apartment to add more rooms.
- Light the other rooms with Point Lights or Spot Lights.
- Add props from the Content/StarterContent/Props folder (such as door or window frames, doors or lamps).
- Use a Sphere Reflection Capture in a room.
- Use a different IES Profile on a light.
- Create a floor lamp using Spot Lights.
- You can also change the Directional Light to make it a night scene.
For more information on the topics covered in this Quick Start Guide, and across the entire editor, see the Unreal Editor Manual .
As for coverage related to the topics in this guide: