Using what you have learned, try to do the following:
- Give the player a run key that they need to hold down in order to increase a Pawn's movement speed.
- Experiment with different ways to mix automatic and
input-driven camera movement. This is a very deep area of game
development with a lot of room to explore!
- Increase, decrease, or remove the lag from your Spring Component to get a better understanding of how much lag can affect your camera's overall feel.
- Implement a small amount of periodic motion, possibly slightly randomized or using a Curve asset, to add a "handheld feel" to your camera.
- Give your Camera some amount of
automatic turning, so that the camera gradually gets behind the moving
player object and faces the direction that the player is moving.
As for the specifics covered in this tutorial: