Using what you have learned, try to do the following:
- Have multiple menus open at the same time.
- Slide or fade Widgets onto the screen instead of just having them appear.
- Look into the different sound, style, and color properties that Widgets support.
- Set variables in your GameMode such as difficulty level, character class, and so on from within menus.
- Create an in-game menu that pops up and pauses the game when the player presses a key, then resumes gameplay when it is closed.
- Link any functionality you've built or learned from a previous tutorial to a menu built in Unreal Motion Graphics (UMG).
As for the specifics covered in this tutorial: