A modern minimalistic looking user interface for use in realistic projects. No blueprint knowledge required. Can turn your project into an interactive stand-alone application.
Feature Video (4.26) : : Demo Video (Unreal 5)
Download Packaged Projects
Unreal 4.26 - Keyboard Mouse
Unreal 4.27 GPU-LM - Pixel Streaming - Touch
Unreal 5 preview 2 - Fully Dynamic Lighting
- Mouse, keyboard
- Gamepad, VIVE and Oculus Rift controllers
- Move to Target mode
- Modern minimalistic interface
- Interface on a 3D Tablet for VR projects
- Works with Pixel Streaming
- Design Schemes and interactive material and mesh changes
- Lighting or Layout Scenarios
- Multiple user management with save slots for design choices
- Accurate sun positioning and dynamic daylight changes
- Sequence Player
- Scene Travel connecting multiple units or buildings
- Dynamic floorplan with quick access locations
- Settings for player movement and camera controls
- Info screen to display supporting graphics or videos
- Info Map contains floorplan and all data for the project
- Variation Actor for connecting meshes or materials to the user interface
- Location Actor for quick access locations
- Stairs Marker for Target Move
- 4 Game modes (Keyboard, Touch, Gamepad, VR)
- Works with Unreal 5
- Works with GPU or CPU Lightmass and Ray-Tracing
- Works with Pixel Streaming on mobile devices (tablets)
- Screenshots have time stamp and client name.
- Inventory lists with time stamps and client names are possible with separate file management plugin.
- UI widget colors, font and text or button sizes can be changed globally.