This pack has everything you need to create fast and easy a beach level for your project! The blueprints has intuitive name parameters, detailed video documentation, and full artistic control in every aspect.
This pack has everything you need to create a fast and easy beach level for your project! The blueprints have intuitive name parameters, detailed video documentation, and full artistic control in every aspect.
All objects are inspired from real-life and correctly scaled and we paid close attention to the smallest details for each object from the pack. The blueprints use the 3D models included in this pack.
If you don't enable the Water Plugin, the scenes will not be available in the "Scenes" Folder.
You should enable DirectX 12. Edit - Project Settings - Platforms - Windows - Default RHI * set to DirectX 12
Enable Generate Mesh Distance Fields
Cinematic Video: Cinematic Video
Breakdown Video: Breakdown Video
Walking Video: Walking Video
Documentation: Documentation Beach Pack
You can create a tropical Island in the ocean, or a sea beach easily using this pack. The pack includes a lot of props such as deck chair, umbrella, tropical/jungle vegetation, buoy, sunbeds, summer sun cream, glasses, beach ball, volley ball, volley net, wooden barrel, guitar, cocktails, pot, flag, seagulls, rock, palms, banana tree, jet ski, surf board etc.
Features: (Please include a full, comprehensive list of the features of the product)
• 103 Static Meshes
• Most materials have: base color, normal and an ORM/ ORMH packed texture (R-Occlusion, B-Roughness, G-Metallic, A-Height).
• 13 master materials (very easy to customize), 151 material instances, and 1 Material Parameter Collection.
• Presentation scene and the showcase scene are included.
• 5 Niagara System (Fire, Seagulls, and Heat Distortion)
• 3 Sound Cues and 6 Sound Waves
• 203 Textures - sizes from 256x256 to 4096x4096 (most of them 2k or 4k with LOD bias enabled).
• 14 blueprints: Ball, Buoy, Fireplace, Flag, Jetski, Ocean Buoy, Palm, Random Wind, Rescue Boat, Umbrella, Wood And Rope, and Wooden Plank.
This product supports Lumen and Nanite for Unreal Engine 5.0+
This pack uses the "Water" Plugin - You can enable it from Edit/Plugins - “Water”, then you should restart the editor.
Support Email: email@example.com