Chimpanzee for Unreal Engine is a game-ready, realistic chimpanzee character.
It's fully rigged, animated, and ready to play as a third-person player or actor for real-time cinematic projects.
Features Full Body Groom Fur!
Chimpanzee for Unreal Engine comes with ultra-realistic, 3-piece, custom, strand-based, dynamic fur.
Turntable movie: https://youtu.be/h66vn1n2cX4
Trailer movie: https://youtu.be/6GGYn2RXNRM
- UE 4.27 ready
- Realistic PBR 4K textures (Color, Normals, Specular)
- Custom full-body groom fur
- 113 expressions, visemes, and body morphs ready for customizing and facial animation
- Playable third-person character blueprints with random idles/run/walk/crouch/jump/roll action and camera zoom - Various additional animations
Rigged to Epic skeleton: No
Morphs: Yes, Full-face, Expressions, Eyes, Bodyweight, Mouth, and Visemes
Number of Animations: 24
Animation types: In-place/root motion
- Idles : Look forward, Left, Right, Up
- Walks : Crooked, Crouched, Straight x2
- Runs : Run, Hero
- Rolls : Forward, Side
- Jumps: Jump start, Loop, End, Full flip
- Actions : Scratch, Slide
Number of characters: 1
Vertex counts of characters: 32383 (LOD0)
Tris count of characters: 97141 (LOD0)
Number of LODs: 3
Number of Materials and Material Instances: 13
Number of Textures: 17
Texture Resolutions: 4K (Body, Arms, Head, Legs, Fur)
Supported Development Platforms:
Mac: Not checked Tags: Chimpanzee, Chimp, Animal, Primate, Jungle, Ape
Disclaimer: due to shaders and groom calculations, the first time you load the project it may take some time to load.