[VIDEO PREVIEW] | [DOCUMENTATION]
This asset is very versatile and scalable for everyone who wants a light-heavy system for any type of modern survival-rpg games. It uses gameplaytags and data assets for scalability and makes it easier for designer to adjust it and create its own capabilities.
You decide which statistics to use and display on your hud. I implemented many statistics by default such as health, energy, hunger, thirst, oxygen, mana, armor, fatigue, radiation, weight or temperature. Each statistic corresponds with other ones and affect our gamaplay systems such as sprint or jumping etc.
I added an interaction system with dynamic widgets, fall system and many other subsystems for survival/rpg type of games.
There is also smartwatch system that key feaftures are listed below:
- Advanced Time Tracking with AM/PM Month/Day support settings
- Advanced Calories calculation that is based on our weight, age, heart rate and chosen activity
- Advanced app displayer that include: activity, weather, sleep, music, flashlight, sport apps
- Performance wise written code without casting, ticking
- Versatile step counter driven by animation notifies
- Flashlight application that allows you to send a message to controlled pawn
- Sprint dynamic stamina example with clamped range that adjust heart rate and burnt calories
- Notification system
- Battery management system
I’ve added a dialogue system that allows you to make decision driven options and affect the world. There is a footstep system that will help you adjust response for each surface that you choose.
There is a full computer system that has:
- When we open our OS we will be greeted with welcoming screen where we can set up our credentials and eventually show or hide password
- We have a Calculator that allows us to solve mathematical expressions and we can switch its mode to convert celsisu into different units.
- Another app is Notepad that allows us to specify default text and overwrite it when we want.
- I added free images for Image Viewer App we have a button that allows use to set each image as wallpaper for our desktop
- There is a Audio Player that allows us to play/pause the audio and adjust its volume level
- Video Player is here as well. We can use button to pause/play current media and easily drag it around just like in normal operation System
- There is a Console application that allows us to create entries and display them in a nice way.
- Xunmail – advanced email client that allows you to manage emails, and send to others. I combined it with XunShop to get confirmation’s delivery
- XunShop – example shows that allows us to buy NFT (it’s connected to the money system in GM and sends an email and push notification when we buy)
- XunWallet – simple wallet that lists our current owned NFTs
- Start panel allows us to track opened applications, see time in real time and adjust settings
- 12 predefined categories with dynamic switching
- Items with its characteristics that can be used for labeling
- Economy system
- Each item can display its description, name, ship country and 3D preview mesh if exists
- Multiple ways to sort items: stars, price tags, name, location, custom labels