Creates a new editor tab which finds and displays unused blueprint nodes. Double clicking an unused node navigates to it. This helps keep blueprints clean because you can quickly find unused nodes and delete them. It can also act as a reminder to continue working from an unused node you placed but never fully implemented.
● Finds and displays unused blueprint nodes.
● Navigates to unused nodes by double clicking a search result.
● Unused nodes can be detected in the currently open Blueprint and also project wide in all Blueprints.
● Customizable search hotkeys. Control + U and Control + Shift + U by default.
● Settings Menu (to set custom hotkeys and adjust behavior).
● Menu entries.
● Supported blueprint types:
Code Modules: Editor
Number of C++ Classes: 9
Supported Development Platforms: Windows
Animation graphs, AI graphs, Material graphs, etc. are not supported.