BigBlob the slime: a fully physical, TPS or FPS controllable slime character, monster, minion, parasite for UE4 and UE5.
BigBlob is a fully physical, TPS or FPS controllable slime character, monster, minion, parasite for UE4 and UE5.
- Fully physical skeletal mesh with 5 physical asset presets for different looks like jelly or liquid.
- 33 Animations
- Can Parasite/control over prey
- FPS mode (Slime vision)
- Liquid-like looking advanced material with rich settings
- Improved/modified Blueprints for player and prey. This Bp's allows you to use features like: Relax/Stiff your slime, Target and attack to take control over prey, Switch to FPS mode, Change material color and Play a selected animations and change speed for them. Key maps can be found in demo lavel, on the side wall.
Blob's are dangerous and cosmos-like looking slimes. But this Deep beauty is the “last thing to see” for their preys. But Blobs are also parasitic monsters that can take control over preys. so if preys are lucky, they can be chosen for being a host. If slime prefers to use its prey as host, preys can stare to this cosmos for long time, until they become absolutely tired or fully absorbed.
... and also "lucky traveller's handbook" has a all-known passage about this blobby slimes: “if you think you found all beauty of the deepest night sky under the your feet, you are welcome to all darkness of personal hell of you.”
* Collisions for animation previews are disabled in demo level. Its because there is all 33 animation assets in scene and its causes fps drops if all of them does collisions. Here i do a video for who interesting about slime to slime collisions.
important to know:
- All previews are rendered in unreal engine 4&5.
- Physics are different in UE5 because of physics engine change. PhysX and Chaos Physics Systems
- Trenculent materials (water-glass) needs ray tracing for better results with refractions. About refraction. (standart slime material is NOT uses transparency.)
-”Collisions” are disabled in demo level animation previews due to performance reasons (33 animations). Please see “Collision enabled animation preview level” for collision enabled version of demo level.
- Fully physical Slime
- Two blueprints. player and prey
- FPS mode ”slime vision”
- Mesh topo with 9964 vertices
- Mesh with clear topology
- Advanced material with rich controls and gorgeous look
Rigged to Epic skeleton: No
Number of Animations: 33
Animation types In-place
Number of characters:1
Bone count: 164 (including Root)
Vertex counts of characters: 9964
Number of Materials: 1 advanced material + 2 material
Number of Textures: 2
Texture Resolutions: 2048x2048
Tested on: Windows 10