Welcome to Colorado. Over 900 Square Kilometers including mountains, slopes, forests, wetlands, lakes and green pastures. The landscape is based on LiDAR data.
- We have included high-res textures so if you intend to load the map as it is you will need a high amount of available memory. We experienced approximately 30 to 60 frames at 4K resolution using the following hardware: 3080 10GB, 64GB, X3950. Naturally you should downsize the textures to reduce the memory usage or you might not be able to load the map if you don't have enough RAM/VRAM.
- Ray Tracing and Virtual Shadow Maps significantly reduce performance if enabled.
- There's no Nanite support for Foliage and Landscapes in 5.0.3.
- It's a single 8K landscape scaled up and contains approximately 1 vertex per 4 Meters. Vertex density might improve once Nanite supports landscapes.
- UE is currently unable to simulate complex Procedural Foliage Volumes over large areas. We have used simple setups to populate the entire landscape and we have used Foliage Painter to paint foliage at the points of interest to have more variation and density in these areas. Meshes are already loaded in the Foliage Painter so you can paint where you want.
- Screenshots are taken at 4K resolution and reduced to 1080p.
- We maximized quality settings on different components for taking the screenshots and creating the video, such as volumetric clouds, shadowing, Lumen, etc. The settings are toned down again for real-time use.
- Uploaded media may not reflect the latest changes.
• Over 900 Square Kilometers
• Powerful Material Instance Parameters
• Heightmap Based Layer Blending
• Custom plug and play functions
- World UV
- Water UV
- World Normal
- Wetness Simple
- Random Darken
- Normal Intensity
- Distance Roughness
- Contact Shadows
- Heightmap AO
- Distance Fade
- Material AO
- Mesh UV
• Dynamic Cloud Shadows
• Landscape Paint Layers
• Unified Wind Shader
This product supports Lumen for Unreal Engine 5.0+.
See the documentation for enabling Lumen.