Updated Oct23. Works correctly in 5.3.
Each position stores all 6 axes, the movement time and pause time upon completion, and whether that position is active in the sequence.
A sequence plays the positions one after the other.
Multiple robots can be programmed on one level. Each robot is assigned a program.
The finished Sequence can be started via external events or automatically . Physics must be activated for the objects.
Easy to use. Thanks to the ControRig's inverse kinematics, the axes are easy to position.
Adustables in Detail-Tab (BP_WorkingRobot):
- Audio Volume, Physical Grap Power, Play Sound (On/Off).
- PROGRAMMING MODE: The robot can can be moved with the UI-Sliders and the position is saved.
- AUTOSTART Sequence: The robot automatically starts the sequence at Level start.
- (PROGRAMMING Mode must be off).
- LOOPING Sequence (On/Off) Continuous loop of the sequence.
- MOVEMENT OVER EVENT The sequence starts via an event. An example is in the Epic-ThirdPerson Character.
("PROGRAMMING Mode" and "AUTOSTART Sequence" must be off)
- Four learning Levels with Text. Step by Step. Its Easy :)
- Startup: Step by step you create your own moves and save them.
- First: Only Moving, Grab a Barrel.
- Second: Programing, Make Sequence. Check Position.
- Third: Two Robots, Autostart, Start over Event, Sample.
Accessories for the project:
- Static Meshes: Barrel, 2 Gas Bottle, MetalBox (with Cover), Tires, 2 TreeTrunk, Woodcrate.
- All Meshes with Exact own created CollisionMesh. Nanite Supported.
- (inkl. rigged Trashcan, 4 LODs).
- The robot can only move physics-based objects. Gripping objects with the grippers uses physical strength.
- So it depends on the weight of the objects and how quickly they are moved.
- The gripping force can be adjusted in the robot's details tab.
- The moves are saved in a file: Saved > SaveGames > #SlotName# .
- The #SlotName# is located on the Details tab of the RobotProgramDesk.
- To adjust the Slieders in the UI DemoLevel, press the middle mouse button to use the cursor.
A seller is not permitted to include "save-Folder" or ".sav"-Files.
For the demonstration movements there is a description link in the demo level to download the .sav files.
Thanks for your understanding.