Advanced Farming System
The farming system is very extensive and has many functionalities.
It is a fully networked (replicated) farming system including a major set of predefined crops.
The most important aspects include:
- Fully networked (Replicated)
- Growing in stages
- Regrow options
- Harvest options
- Pluckable Yield VS direct harvest
- Crop Quality calculation
- Durability options
- Decay and dead crops
- Advanced Growing and regrooving Requirements
- Season requirements
- Data Table Driven including Excel import logic
- UV lamps
- Sprinkler system
- Including many predefined plants/trees/crops.
I've created several plant types which can be re-used for different types of crops. The Plant types are (not all crops included):
- Bush (For crops like: Tomato, Strawberry, Berries, Cranberries, Pepper, Eggplant, Lychee)
- Dense Leaved Heads (For crops like: Cabbage, Cauliflower, Kale)
- Flowering Head (For crops like: Artichoke, Pineapple, Broccoli)
- Long (For crops like: Corn, Sunflower, Wheat, Rice, Fiber)
- Stake (For crops like: Green Beans, Coffee Beans, Hops, Grapes)
- Tree (For crops like: Bananas, Apple, Pear, Mango, Peach, Pomegranate, Mango, Orange)
- Underground (For crops like: Carrot, Garlic, Parsnip, Potato, Rhubarb, Radish, Beet, Choy, Yam)
- Vine (For crops like: Pumpkin, Watermelon )
- Green Beans
- White Grapes
- Purple Grapes
- This system does NOT include an advanced placement system of the crops/seeds. It is advised to couple a building system if you want advanced placement features (e.g. ghost placemen).
- The controls are hardcoded in the character. It is advised that you should implement these in your own character with the input controls to your liking and implement the triggers in your system
I hope you like the system! Always feel free to reach out.
With warm regards,