Version 1.0.0 Showcase Video
Easy Bookmarks is a tool which allows users to create shortcuts to assets and folders reducing or removing the need to use the content browser to access their regularly used assets or folders lowering wasted browsing time, or simply use Easy Bookmarks to save shortcuts to unfinished work for future references, Easy Bookmarks can also be used in any Orientation that being a toolbar or a window, Easy Bookmarks supports both UE4 and UE5.
- Added Bookmark support for World Outliner Actors when in PIE.
- Added Bookmark/Tab icon Color Picker - Sets the color of your Tabs and Bookmarks icons.
- Added "Show in Explorer" option to Bookmark Menu.
- OnDrop functionality changed from replace to Insert - This allows you to move your bookmarks more freely.
Version 1.0.5 (06/07/2022)
- Added Bookmark support for World Outliner Actors.
- Added "Edit Details" to Bookmark Menu - Opens the details panel for the Actor Instance on the level.
- Added "Jump To" to Bookmark Menu - Jumps to the Actors Instance location on the level.
Version 1.0.4 (06/04/2022)
- UI Improvements + Color scheme updated.
- Brush selection added to Bookmark Tab Menu - Allows you to set the compact icon style of the tab.
- Added Bookmark Orientation Setting - This changes how the icons are place within the Bookmark Tab Window.
Version 1.0.3 (05/30/2022)
- Folder Bookmarks will now open a content drawer if a content browser is unavailable.
- Folder Bookmarks now focus the targeting content browser.
- Added Bookmark List View.
- Added Compact Bookmark Tab View.
- Drag-and-Drop Bookmark swapping between Tabs Added.
Version 1.0.2 (05/25/2022)
- Icon Picker now assigns the texture resource directly to the icon brush.
- Run option added to Editor Utility Blueprint Bookmarks.
- Find option now directly selects the Bookmarks Asset.
- Drag-and-Drop Bookmarks between Tabs added.
Version 1.0.1 (05/21/2022)
- UI Improvements - Menu icons added.
- Code and Slate Brush improvements.
- Tooltips added - Bookmarks now display Asset Paths.
- Icon Picker added - Allows you to pick a Texture directly from the editor to use as a icon.