🎡 More tanks 🎡
🎥 Cinematic Trailer 🎥
🎥 Overview Video 🎥
Chaos 2.0 Update, read the full feature set here!
An advanced tank controller is included, that includes:
- Destruction - Tanks can shoot at each other, and be destroyed. Each tank has its own unique destructible static mesh with dynamic texture variations. Bonus impact decal with variations included.
- High Texel Density - 4 Separate Material Slots + 2 Wheel Slots ensure maximum visual fidelity
- Demo Desert Level
- Advanced CHAOS based tank controller for satisfying and realistic tank movement
- UV Animated Tracks
- Skeleton with an appropriate track, suspension, and wheel hierarchy
- Sound Effects - Idle, Engine, Cannon, Machine Gun, Impact, Projectile Woosh, Explosions, Fire, Weapon Turn etc.
- Turret and Weapon control with collision avoidance for the tank body
- Animated Cannon Recoil
- Weapon Component - Easy customization of effects and sounds
- Projectile Component - Easy customization of effects and sounds (Includes bonus 203mm shell model)
- Togglable Lights
- Track Decals
- Particle effects - Impact (Missile, Machine Gun, Dirt, Metal etc.), Firing, Dust, Exhaust, Fire, Weapon Trails etc.
This asset features a fully drivable tank controller, with rigged tracks, wheels, hydraulics, and more! It is possible to aim and target the cannon and machine-gun separately, with sounds and visual effects included!
These features are all multiplayer-ready. All inputs are configured, simply launch the project and press play, to be in control of your own tank. It is easy to modify the configuration of the blueprint, for more arcadey or more realistic driving, the choice is yours! In collaboration with Gerhald3D.
Discord - Need assistance? Send me a message!
Email - email@example.com
View Complete Changelog
v1.0 - released
v1.01 - 10/01/2022
v1.02 - 16/01/2022
v1.03 - 19/01/2022
v1.04 - 02/02/2022
v1.05 – 07/03/2022
v1.06 - 28/03/2022
- General – Overhauled Plugin Controller - Highly recommended for more realistic behavior, 1:1 feature set
- General – Enhanced vehicle track logic, more responsive and consistent
- General – You can reset the tank controller by pressing "P"
- Content – Improved interface
- Content – Added playable demo
- Content – Added additihttps://www.dropbox.com/s/gzqs2ltb1ml11da/YI_Tanks-WW2_PZ4.zip?dl=0onal demo map
v1.1 - 04/07/2022
- General – Unreal Engine 5.0 now supported
- General – Upgraded tanks to use Chaos system, suspension not currently supported
v2.0 - 17/02/2023 - Total Chaos Overhaul