- You can read out a lot of hardware information. Some automatically as text or graph. For some hardware information like CPU/GPU utilization, Powershell is run in the background.
- Other programs can be started via Blueprints. For example, you can also run the ping command or start all possible .exe files.
- I took benchmark values for CPUs and GPUs from the Internet and converted them down to a scale from 0 to 100. Based on this score, you can automatically set graphics settings or calculate the hardware requirements.
- With this plugin you can open the Windows file dialog to choose a file or directory.
- There are various file functions.
Wind64 Demo (exe File). Demo Project 4.26 and newer. Video of Epic's Elemental demo with widgets from the demo project.
Windows only for now. Other platforms may be added later. If you have any bugs or questions please contact me. I always try to solve all problems as soon as possible. See reviews of my plugins.
See Documentation for examples in the form of screenshots and videos.
Nativization is not tested and may cause problems.