Search public documentation:
UE3 Home > Gameplay
- The controls used by the player to interact with and manipulate the puzzle pieces
- The puzzle pieces and how they interact with each other after a move (i.e., certain moves may result in 'combos' that reward the player)
- Any 'powerups' the player may be able to obtain
- The game rules and how it is determined whether the player wins or loses.
- The player character, controls, and statistics (i.e. level, health, mana, etc.)
- Items the player can collect and use improve statistics or perform actions (i.e. potions, spells, weapons, etc.)
- NPCs the player can interact with in one way or another (i.e. enemies, towns people, bosses, etc.)
- The game rules and how it is determined whther the game ends.
Getting Started Topics
Content Creation Topics
- AI & Navigation - Information regarding using navigation systems to create AI.
- Audio Home - Overview of the audio system and using sounds in UE3.
- Input / Output - Methods of inputting and outputting data with Unreal Engine 3.
- Networking & Replication - Overview of the networking system and replication in UE3.
- User Interface & HUD - Creating user interfaces such as menus and HUDs.